| Grand Re-Opening |
We are now featuring a quality, homemade but value priced menu including full breakfast, lunch, dinner, & everything in-between. You won't believe the variety and diversity of our menu nor the zillions upon zillions of options you have for a truly unique eat-in or carry-out experience.
• French Toast Casserole: (made with our cinnamon roll dough, it's the king of all French toast concepts)
• Egg Fritattas: a delicious Italian egg dish where the egg is baked, not fried, and puffs up into a veritable delicacy
• Hash Brown Casserole: Imagine if someone took the best parts of scalloped potatoes and hash browns and made a dish out of it? Well, we did.
• Quiche: Believe us, this quiche is for real men too!
• Fully Customizable Oatmeal and Waffles: with zillions upon zillions of possibilities – you never have to have the same thing twice for breakfast in this lifetime or a hundred lifetimes! Make your mark and invent your own flavor. We'll tell you how when you drop by.
|"The Tie-Dye Waffle"||Rocky Mountain Oatmeal|
• Breakfast Burritos: People ask us why ours are so good. Honestly? It's because we make them from scratch rather than having them shipped frozen from a factory somewhere. Imagine that!
• Estes Park's Largest Cereal Bar?: Well, it might be the largest in Colorado, the Rockies, the hemisphere, the world, we don't know for sure. All we do know is that with way more than 25 kinds of cereal from Lucky Charms® to Chocolate Hazelenut Biscotti, and over 25 kinds of milk from fresh, cold cow's milk to tropical coconuut milk or a rich dark chocolate almond milk, anyone can have an awesome breakfast while allowing your inner child to soar! Relive yesteryear with Cap'n Crunch® or mix-it up with a combo of Coco Puffs® and Corn Pops®! Unleash your creativity.
• World Famous Cinnamon Buns and Sticky Buns: Mouth-watering good – a town favorite!
• Other Tempting Baked Goods: Muffins, Scones, Sweet Breads, Colorado Breakfast Cookie Bars™ and so much more!
PLUS...Did we mention the Cereal Bar???
• Exquisite, Scratch, Chef-Prepared Soup du Jour
• Made to Order Sandwiches: grilled 3 cheese or peanut butter, cold cuts, etc.
• Stuffed Baked Potatoes
• Our chef prepares two, exclusive, homestyle entrees every night (sometimes three) and usually including our town-favorite Chicken Pot Pie! Our dinner prix fixe plates come with entree, two sides, a dinner bread, small drink, and dessert for just $8.99 – a price that's hard to beat in Estes Park.
• We also have special theme night dinners on Wednesday where we showcase some of our chef's culinary prowess.
• We also continue to serve available lunch menu items including: quiche, sandwiches, and salads.
We kind of have an unfair advantage when it comes to desserts since we are a part of the Estes Park Pie Shop & Bakery family of businesses,
• You Need Pie!™: Do we need to say any more? How about we have a wide assortment of our freshly made fruit and cream pies? Our selection varies from day to day. Here at the Café you'll always be able to have it ala mode!
• Let Them Eat Cake: We've got fresh slices of our pumpkin spice, red velvet, and chocolate as well as a bundt cake of the week.
• Brownies, Bars, and Cookies
• Sundaes: Cereal, Brownie, Waffle, and Brookie™ Sundaes
• Ice Cream: Sure you can just have scoops of ice cream, but why not try it in a Colorado Breakfast Cookie Bar™ bowl?
What's an All-Day Cereal Bar? We've been confusing and confounding a lot of folks with our all-day cereal bar. Some folks have thought it was like a big granola bar they could buy and take on a hike. Should we have called it a cereal buffet instead? Here are the details...
• Our cereal bar is rather unique.
• Step 1: Choose your milk size:
• • Kid's Size: just the right amount for a kid or a kid at heart, especially good for an after school snack or cure to late-night munchies.
• • Full Size: double the Kid's size, double the impact.
• • Milk Flight: this is a great way to try three different kinds of milk.
• • Two Full Servings: Sure, you can have two kinds! This size is for those who like a bit more milk than cereal in the bowl. Yes, you know who you are!
• • All You Can Drink in 2 Hours: That means unlimited milk for a two, consecutive-hour period. This is for people who really want to go nuts and try all the milks and cereals they can get their hands on.
• Step 2: Choose your milk: We have 27 kinds of milk in stock. No, we generally don't have goat, yak, or buffalo, but we might someday, so keep asking. We do, however have all kinds of cow milk (regular, organic, and Kefir), soy milk, coconut milk, almond milk, and rice milk. Believe us, you won't be bored when it comes to picking milk.
• Step 3: Choose your cereal(s) from over 25 kinds. We have way more than 25 kinds, but you'll have to stop by to find out actually how many.
• You can all of the cereal you want until our milk runs dry! If you run out of milk, you can always buy more!
Note: We don't publish our list of cereals because (a) we reserve the right to change them at any time, (b) we want there to be some surprises, and (c) we don't have to.