Testimonials


At the Estes Park Pie Shop & Bakery we love our customers and really appreciate their testimonials and feedback. Please feel free to send us your comments at info@youneedpie.com. You can also feel free to join the many who have read and posted reviews of our shop at TripAdvisor.com. Thanks again to our wonderful customers, we couldn't do it without you.

Summer 2011

After eating a bite of our peanut butter pie for the first time in his life, Avery Y. of Cypress, TX exclaimed, "That was actually the first pie I've ever enjoyed!" and his mom added, "And he doesn't like pie."
– Avery Y., Cypress, TX, USA


Summer 2010

"This is the best pie we've ever had – bar none!"
– Greg & Randa D., Chicago, IL USA


"The best cherry pie I've ever eaten!"
– Valerie R. Oklahoma City, OK USA


"The rhubarb pie is worth every calorie, so I went back for another piece!"
– Karen, Winchester, IL USA


"This pie is better than my grandmother's!"
– Scott G., Blue Springs, MO, USA


Spring 2010

"Your shop smells like my childhood."
– Gloria, Riverton, WY, USA


"Your cherry pie is to die for, and I have over 76 years of tasting experience."
– Kay, Estes Park, CO, USA

"Your triple berry breakfast cookies taste like happiness!"
– Melissa, Oakfield, NY, USA

"Your offerings for Savor Estes Park were the best in town! Most people thought your shop should be the first stop."
--Linda, Estes Park, CO, USA

"Your peanut butter pie is the best I've ever had!"
--Penelope, Estes Park, CO, USA


"The chocolate cream is deadly!"

--Joy, Estes Park, CO, USA

"I live in Wisconsin and thought I knew of the best Cherry Pie anywhere - but yours has theirs beat! Your cherry pie is THE best anywhere!"

--Linda, Wisconsin, USA
Winter 2009-10

"We drove 443 miles from Overland Park, KS just for pie!"

--Chris M., Overland Park, KS, USA


"I drove all the way to Estes Park from Aurora, CO just to get these pies!"

--Lloyd Z., Aurora, CO USA

"I've driven up from Boulder just for a piece of pie to have with my coffee back in my office in Boulder."

– Morgan, Boulder, CO, USA

"Best pie nationwide!"
– Quentin, Columbia, MO, USA

"Our New Year's resolution is to eat more pie!"
– Chuck & Jana, Fayetteville, AR, USA

Fall 2009

"Your sticky buns are not just the best in the world, but quite possibly, in the universe!"
– Steve, Colorado Springs, CO, USA


"Best place ever!"
– Mike, Estes Park, CO, USA


"I ride my bicycle from Berthoud for your pie which currently leads in my 'best pie in the world' contest."
– Terry, Berthoud, CO, USA

"You and the mountains are the reason we come back to Estes every year."
– Mark & Kay, Atlanta, GA, USA

"I drove 100 miles for your pie."
– John S., Carr, CO, USA

"I've never been happier to spend $8."
– Erin, Columbus, OH, USA

"The best experience in Estes Park."
– Mark & Janet, Tulsa, OK, USA

"I drove many miles for a piece of your rhubarb pie."
– Don, Unincorporated Arapahoe County, CO, USA

"Your brownies are definitely the best – worth the drive from Longmont."
– Lou & Laura, Longmont, CO, USA

"Das schmekt serh gut. It's good in any language."
– Donna & Jan, Estes Park, CO, USA

"The other cookie I had from a cookie place in town doesn't even compare to yours. Your cookies are wonderful!"
– Judy, Brighton, IL, USA

Summer 2009

"I came all the way from England for the pie. Thank God for your plain rhubarb."
– Viv, Hertfordshire, UK

"We drove 1200 miles from Benton, LA for your pie."
– Jim & Jerry, Benton, LA, USA

"Best pie shop east of the Mississippi!"
– Charlie & Julie from Charlotte, NC, USA

| mission | privacy | contact us |
Estes Park Pie Shop & Bakery
509 Big Thompson Ave • Estes Park • CO • 80517
Lower Stanley Village (next to McDonalds)
970-577-PIES (970-577-7437)
val @youneedpie.com